You are thinking of building a new home here in El Paso. You have more or less figured what part of town you want to build in, but questions still remain. Most of those questions revolve around the builder and building process.
It’s no doubt that you should ask plenty of questions when figuring out what builder in El Paso to choose for your new home. Here are some questions you should think about when reviewing potential builder candidates for your custom home.
1. Have you built this size home before?
2. What are your company’s strong points as a custom home builder in El Paso?
3. Can you give me references from prior home buyers?
4. Can you look at the property we are thinking of buying for our new home?
5. What type of warranty do you offer?
6. Who will oversee the construction of my home?
7. Who should I contact with any questions I may have?
8. How often (and when) will I have access to the home during the building process?
9. How long will my home take to complete?
10. What’s your process for inspection at key points of construction, at final walk-through, and to address any matters that need to be corrected or finalized?
If you are interested in making Palo Verde Homes the El Paso builder of your home or have any additional questions that you would like to have answered, feel free to stop by our office located at 7100 Westwind, Suite 250, El Paso, Tx 79912. Or you can call us at 915.584.9090.