Purchasing a new home in El Paso certainly has its benefits. There are obvious benefits, while there are some that aren’t as obvious. We can list all the obvious ones but we aren’t going to do that. Here are some of the not too obvious benefits to purchasing a new home in El Paso.
One of the benefits of purchasing a new home in El Paso is the upgrades. Since the house is in the construction phrase, it easier to upgrade features and fixtures for the home. If you were to upgrade features and fixtures in an older home, there might have to be some demolition of walls or other construction depending on what is being upgraded.
Another benefit is ability to check and research before the planning and construction process. New homes are new, and that really isn’t a surprise. Homes that are built already have been so for some time. You really don’t know much about the house that is standing until you tour it and ask questions. With new homes, you can check and research home builders to see what their quality of work is like and see if it suits your image.
A last benefit of purchasing a new home in El Paso is building and housing codes. New homes will be up to date with the building and housing codes for El Paso. And being up to date with these codes means fewer costs for you in the future compared to older homes.
If you have any questions on purchasing a new home in El Paso, feel free to stop by Palo Verde Homes, office located at 7100 Westwind, Suite 250, El Paso, Tx 79912. Or you can call us at 915.584.9090.
There are numerous of home builder’s here in town. With some many to choose from, picking a home builder in El Paso can be somewhat of a stressful decision to make. Here are some things as to what to look for in a home builder in El Paso.
- You will have to find a home builder that works with architects that have experience. Working with a professional architecture who has created plans from scratch will serve you greatly. You want someone who is creative and is willingly to work with you to create the perfect house plan for you.
- When asking yourself, what to look for in a home builder in El Paso, you will want a team that has design expertise. There are going to many questions you have throughout the process. You want someone that you feel comfortable going to with these questions and expect to get answers and suggestions from them.
- Finding a home builder with good construction skills. Custom built homes are constructed on empty lots. You want to make sure you find a home builder that has the necessary skills and experience for every step of the construction process.
- The final thing in what to look for in a home builder in El Paso is a team that can manage the project in a timely manner. Pick a home builder that has a reputation for finishing projects on time and does not cut corners on the job.
If you have any questions as to what to look for in a home builder in El Paso or want to make Palo Verde Homes your builder for your new home, feel free to stop by our office located at 7100 Westwind, Suite 250, El Paso, Tx 79912. Or you can call us at 915.584.9090.
The city of El Paso is growing rapidly and houses are being built in the northeast, eastside and westside. And fortunately for you, you are in the market for a new home. However all the houses you have seen so far don’t fit the vision of your dream home. Well why not make your dream home through a custom home. Here are a couple of reasons why you should think about building a custom home rather than settling for one already built.
1. Perhaps the most obvious reasons to building a custom home in El Paso is because it is for you. It is customized for your lifestyle and your family. You are going to spend the most time in it, so why not tailor it for your needs. You can control of size and any details you can think of when designing these types of homes.
2. You pick the location of where you want to live. Do you want your backyard to have a view of the Franklin Mountains during a sunset here in El Paso? If you do, then you pick the location for that and let the building commence.
3. Custom homes in El Paso come with warranties. Since you are going to be one living in the home first, you get all the manufacturer warranties. If anything happens in the first couple of months or years while living there, you don’t have to worry about the hassle of seeing whether the faucet is under warranty or if you have to buy a new one.
If you are interested in building a custom home in El Paso or have any questions about them, feel free to contact Palo Verde Homes. We are located at 7100 Westwind, Suite 250 here in El Paso, Tx. Or you can call us at 915.584.9090.